Match Profiler is an Information Systems consultant who has been working in the national and international market since 1999. We have multidisciplinary skills and IT know-how that allow us to contribute, optimize and progress with our clients.
We are currently recruiting, for integration in our internal team/client, professionals with the following profile:
Agile Coach (m/f) – Hybrid (Lisbon or Braga)
What do you need to have:
• Candidate must be actively having an Agile Coach role during the last 2-3 years
• A proven track record of playing the role in simple (single autonomous team) and complex (multiple, interacting teams) organizational settings.
• Being a teacher, coach, and ambassador of Scrum and Agile, promoting and supporting proper norms, values, and principles.
• Ability to deliver effective service to: team(s), Product Owner, organization and development practices.
• Ability to offer guide-level expertise and ability to influence individuals, teams and organizations by a variety coaching tools and techniques.
• Ability to demonstrate elements of formal and informal coaching education and learning that was developed over years.
• Ability to demonstrate good knowledge of various coaching facilitation tools and techniques.
• In depth understanding of basic agile frameworks, such as XP, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban.
• Knowledge of scaling frameworks that reduce organizational complexity, such as: Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) or Nexus.
• Ability to work with business stakeholders and customers to help defining a product, business value, customer journeys, etc.
• Strong understanding of system dynamics. Possession of lean and system thinking.
• Ability/willingness to identify and call out anti-patterns and dysfunctions at all levels of the system/organization.
• Ability to communicate with management and leadership at various levels.
• Ability to describe personal mentor-ship journey (being mentored by other coaches).
• Ability to openly collaborate with other organizational coaches and Scrum Masters.
• Track record of agile community engagement and participation (attending, organizing, participating agile events).
• Agile Software Engineering Skills: As a technical coach, you will bring your strong, multi-year, technical experience in Lean and Agile software development environment to our organization. You will be expected to enable our teams, middle- and senior management to develop appreciation for best-proven agile engineering practices and techniques: such as TDD, ATTD, Refactoring, CI, Unit Testing, Use Case Diagrams, System Sequence Diagrams, UML/Interaction/Class diagrams, Domain Modelling, Architectural Analysis, pair programming, mob programming.
• One or more from Scrum Alliance (CSM, CSPO, CSD) or from Scrum.org (PSM, PSPO)
• Guide level-certifications from Scrum Alliance (CTC, CEC) from Scrum.org (PST) is a big plus
• International Coaching Federation (ICF) – nice to have
• Accredited Kanban Trainer (ACT) – nice to have
• Good communication
• Team spirit
• Time management
What we can offer:
• Personalized support from your team
• Your manager will take into consideration your motivations and suggestions
• Victories will be celebrated together
• Your HR and Support Teams will always be available to help
• Constant feedback on your work
• A network of hundreds of partnerships with companies from numerous sectors that offer you exclusive discounts (health, well-being, travel, gastronomy, culture, leisure, training, etc)
• And, of course, many gatherings and social events
To respond to this opportunity, send us your CV to the following e-mail address email@example.com